3XActive. Future-proofed asset management
Built on academic research and our ever higher demands on sustainability analysis, CF FRIGG and CF THOR are Carnegie Fonder developed tools to optimize your investment portfolio – together with active security selection on a fund level since 1988.
1. CF FRIGG – Active Asset Allocation
CF FRIGG applies fundamental value investing on asset classes together with relevant long term forward-looking simulations.
- The methodology provides guidance on how to dynamically adjust asset allocation over time when valuations, risks and economy evolve.
- FRIGG also provide input on how to improve portfolio efficiency and guides towards optimal risk taking based on investment horizon and risk tolerance.
- The simulation solution has 5 model portfolios as a starting point, but the main section is the simulation area where unique portfolios can be analyzed and compared.
- The FRIGG name comes from five characteristics of the methodology: Fundamental, Research Driven, Insightful, Global and Green.
Frigg is also the Queen of Asgard, the highest of the goddesses and a friend of Thor. The FRIGG methodology will help you determine the long term destiny of your investment portfolio.
2. Alpha since 1988 – Active Security Selection
With over 30 years of investment experience, we offer actively managed equity funds, fixed-income funds and mixed funds, in addition to customized solutions and discretionary management.
Our investment philosophy is based on fundamental analysis, modern portfolio theory and innovation. We have longstanding experience of active fund management in varying market climates. Staff turnover within the organisation is low, which results in continuity and retains experience in the management teams.
Carnegie Fonder offers a wide range of funds with a number of income unit classes. Common to these is that the funds are actively managed and are concentrated in terms of holdings.
- Equities: Swedish, Nordic, global and emerging market funds.
- Fixed income and credits: Swedish and Nordic funds across the entire risk scale.
- Alternative: Listed real estate and listed private equity offer good opportunities to obtain diversifiication via the stock exchange.
3. CF THOR – Active ESG Process
Thor is the hammer-wielding god of weather, and the purpose of CF THOR is to identify company risks and opportunities from a sustainability perspective.
CF THOR, used by Carnegie Fonder’s fund managers and analysts since 2019, integrates sustainability into traditional financial analysis. CF THOR is employed for all holdings, both equities and debt, and uses >100 questions and checkpoints, both qualitative and quantitative. It also identifies companies’ de facto work with the 17 Global Sustainable Development Goals.
- T angible – We analyse tangible risks and opportunities
- H olistic – We examine both financial and ESG aspects
- O riginal – We conduct our own analysis. Always
- R ealistic – The analysis is based on objective data and reasonable assumptions
CF THOR is now offered to institutional clients.
Let us deep dive into the ESG risks – and opportunities – of your holdings with CF THOR.
Contact us to learn more:
Head of Sales
Tel: +46 8 121 55 051
Mobil: +46 724 025 051
Tel: +46 8-121 55 056
Cell: +46 724 025 056
Mobil: +46 72-402 50 57