With over 30 years of investment experience, we offer actively managed equity funds, fixed-income funds and mixed funds, in addition to customized solutions and discretionary management.
Our investment philosophy is based on fundamental analysis, modern portfolio theory and innovation. All funds and mandates are managed with the aim to deliver value added when it comes to return, risk and correlation.
Carnegie Fonder offers a wide range of funds with a number of income unit classes.
- Equities: Swedish, Nordic, global and emerging market funds.
- Fixed income and credits: Swedish and Nordic funds across the entire risk scale.
- Alternative: Listed real estate and listed private equity offer opportunities to obtain diversification via the stock exchange.
Packaged portfolios are available, based on the client’s investment policy. We offer allocation within and between asset classes.
- Customised solutions in fund form: We have a number of solutions where we invest in our own funds and supplement our range with funds from the Carneo group. We perform tactical allocation within the scope of the mandate.
- Discretionary management: We tailor a portfolio that is adapted to the client’s investment policy and guidelines to achieve a long-term good return in relation to risk.
Sustainability: We exclude. We include. We influence.
As the world is rapidly changing – with megatrends like migration, climate change, scarce resources, shifts in technology and new regulations – a thorough process for ESG analysis is an increasingly important complement to our fundamental financial analysis.
CF THOR: By working with sustainability in a structured way, we can identify the companies that are equipped for the challenges of the future.
Please address any questions about Carnegie Fonder’s institutional offering to:
Head of Sales
Tel: +46 8 121 55 051
Mobil: +46 724 025 051
Tel: +46 8-121 55 056
Cell: +46 724 025 056
Tel: + 46 8-121 55 055
Cell: +46 724 025 055
Mobil: +46 72-402 50 57